Millwood, New Castle, NY Homes For Sale
Residents love Millwood for the good school district, multitude of recreational activities, and lush landscapes.
Millwood, NY Real Estate
Living in Millwood provides residents the lushness of the green landscape and an array of outdoor recreational activities.
Most of the houses have an architectural structure of Georgian Colonial. This particular design has a medium pitched roof, decorative crown over the front door, and minimal roof overhang. Median listing price is usually around $800,000 to $850,000.
Millwood, NY Schools
Millwood is part of the highly rated Chappaqua Central School District. There are 6 schools near Millwood that students can attend; 3 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, and 1 high school. Here are a few of the schools that are closest or within the neighborhood:
- Silverman Place
- Westorchard Elementary School
- Seven Bridge Middle School
What’s Nearby Millwood, NY
The majority of the residents would often say that the sight outside of their homes is the green landscape. And, despite its opposite lifestyle from the other neighborhoods, they love to explore what Millwood can provide. Here are where residents mostly spend their leisure time:
- Teatown Lake Reservation
- Hudson Valley Bucket List
- The Bedford Playhouse
- Capt. John’s Tiki Tours
- Westchester Trail Rides
Travel to Cities Nearby
Here is a list of the nearby cities along with their distance from the neighborhood of Millwood.
- White Plains, NY- 13.8 mi via Taconic State Parkway and Sprain Brook Pkwy S (16 minutes)
- Hartsdale, NY- 13.7 mi via Taconic State Parkway and Sprain Brook Pkwy S (16 minutes)
- Dobbs Ferry, NY- 15.5 mi via Taconic State Parkway and Saw Mill River Pkwy S (19 minutes)
- Scarsdale, NY- 15.0 mi via Taconic State Parkway and Sprain Brook Pkwy S (20 minutes) Harrison, NY- 19.6 mi via Taconic State Parkway and NY-127 S (25 minutes)